Christmas Appeal 2020
Support Home of Hope's "New Normal"
This year we are raising money to support Home of Hope adapt to the new challenges COVID-19 has brought. This includes:
- Providing sanitation equipment to keep all children and staff safe including soap, hand sanitiser and facemasks
- Increased expenditure on food and daily running costs due to caring for an additional 200 children as a result of the pandemic
The team at Home of Hope have been exceptional in responding
to the particular challenges here but are in need of increased
support to continue to do so throughout the New Year.
How to support
- Donate via our Virign Giving fundraising page
- Send a cheque made out to Malawi Orphan Fund to our postal
- Purchase some handmade goodies from our wonderful Trustee
and Treasurer, Ruth! Visit facebook.com/emeraldstitcher/shop to
see some beautiful craft items and contact
email@example.com to place an order for these item
marmalade (£2.50) or snowman chocolate bar wrappers
(£2.50) by Saturday 12th December.
Delivery within Bedford is possible or items can be posted for an
additional cost. All profits will go to our Christmas Appeal.
See the flyer